Characteristics of an Exceptional Leader ...
• Value People Above All Else
• Exhibit Unquestionable Integrity
• Treat Everyone with Courtesy and Respect
• Focus on Team and Not Self
• Exhibit Contagious Enthusiasm
• Continually appreciate and recognize
• Be passionate about what you do
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Do what you say you are going to do
• Listen to what people around you have to say
• Know the facts before you charge the hill.
• No matter what is thrown in your path, keep focused on the goal
• Communicate goals clearly and concisely
• Get people the resources they need and then get out of the way
• Expect the best and then follow up
• Strive for continuous improvement
• Balance all areas of your life
• Don't be afraid to laugh and have fun.
Throughout my career, I came to recognize, value and appreciate the qualities that define great leadership. I will bring these qualities to the office as a member of the Board of Trustees.
Paid for by the Committee to Elect Kirk Brannock • 1642 Hamilton Drive • Bloomfield Hills, MI